The Worldwide Prayer Center is a physical place in the ministry headquarters as well as a national ministry. Believers gather in a room with large maps of Cuba and the world on the wall. They pray and intercede before God. The ministry also extends beyond the headquarters walls developing prayer leaders, teaching people how to pray and promoting times of prayer in churches through out the country and abroad.
Our Foundational Principles:
- Prayer unites Christians around the world.
- Prayer breaks down walls, opens prison doors, frees the captives and touches the hearts of the lost.
- Prayer gives us wisdom to make decisions and keeps us in close relationship with our Heavenly Father.
- Fervent prayer avails much.
Ongoing Prayer Ministry:
- Building a network of prayer, both nationally and internationally, asking God to raise men and women willing to fulfill the great commission and extend the Kingdom of God to the ends of the earth.
- International Day of Prayer - This annual event takes place in the headquarters city. In addition to continuous prayer, the Bible is read aloud for 24 hours over P.A. system, heard through out the city, declaring the Lordship of Christ, defeating the works of darkness, and establishing the Kingdom of God.
- Training and conference workshops for intercessors and prayer leaders.
- Continual prayer for Christian leaders and those in authority.
- Forty Days of Fasting and Prayer - This annual event takes place in April and May. Prayer leaders and churches from across the country unite in fasting and prayer with the sole purpose of asking God for Holy Spirit revival in our nation and beyond.
- Praying for specific requests submitted to the Worldwide Prayer Center.
If you or your church would like to join our Ministry of Prayer, please subscribe to our prayer team, click here.